Dome has over 10 years experience of serving the global defence, risk and security markets. Our clients include major defence contractors, homeland security providers and international risk management companies, as well as Oil and Gas, Mining, Telecoms and other corporates operating in challenging environments.
Dome has placed permanent and contract staff on UK MOD, and other Government agency sites, as well as into major private sector Defence programmes.
Overseas, Dome has deployed teams to: Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa, South-East Asia, the Gulf of Aden, Pakistan and other Frontier Markets, as well as working closely with our clients’ senior management teams to search for, and place Director and C-level leadership candidates.
Dome’s Defence, Risk and Security division maintains a wide network of experienced professional candidates with a wide range of skills, including:
- Technical – Defence Architecture; Integrated Security Systems; SC and DV Cleared.
- Commercial – Sales and Business Development Leaders; Consultants; General Management – VP, SVP, C-Suite.
- Project – Business Analysts; Project and Programme Managers; Technical Teams.
- Risk & Security – Country Managers; Corporate Security; Senior Management.
- HSEQ – Onshore/Offshore; Oil, Gas, Extractive; Remote Site.