Solution Architect (SC Cleared) – Farnborough – Defence
As a Solution Architect, you will be working with our development team to provide end-to-end technical solutions across several areas. The projects involve implementing our product suites into our customers’ organisations.
Your responsibility is to develop and refine technical solutions that meet or exceed all technical requirements while working closely with the customer and the software development teams. You will be working with many different branches within the customers organization as well as their international and domestic partners.
You will become part of a professional and strong community in Defence Operations. Together with talented colleagues from various professional disciplines, you will be able to discuss the latest developments in the areas of technology and Command and Control systems.
- Hold a bachelor or master’s in computer science, software engineering or related field
- 8 + years of industry experience preferably in engineering or related discipline
- Have strong technical presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
are confident in steering the Customer in the right direction through presentations and demos
- Understands the sales process and the roles and responsibilities which lies within
- Are able to thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Can work independently, adapt quickly, and maintain a positive attitude
- possess experience from own former development activities with technologies such as Java, C#, and .NET
- Willing to travel in accordance with your projects
- Experience and certifications within TOGAF will be a plus.
- Eligible for SC clearance
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Solution Architect to join my client who are committed to developing the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded.
You will be playing a leading role in a fast-paced, dynamic environment surrounded by passionate and forward thinking individuals.
If this is of interest or you would like more information, then please get in touch and either call Joey at Dome Recruitment on 0208 246 6089 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org