My client is looking for a Product Development Manager who would be central to the company’s strategic growth plans and as such, a successful applicant will find themselves as a key member of the company’s commercial and operational efforts moving forward.
- Manage and grow a first-class design and development team in line with company’s strategic goals in both capability and capacity.
- Oversee and contribute to the design and development of innovative mechanical and electronic locking systems and solutions from conception to launch.
- Represent the Design Team and effort throughout the business via operational departmental liaison and participation in the company’s regular operational and strategy meetings.
Key Personal Competencies
- First-class project, process and people management skills and experience.
- Possess experience of management level design and development positions (includes supervisory and principal/lead designer roles)
- Possess deep knowledge and experience of electronic locking and access control technology.
- Have considerable experience in hands on design of electronic locking and control products including competent professional use of Autodesk Inventor or other 3D CAD packages.
You will report directly to the Head of Product and form part of the company’s Senior Management Team
This is a great opportunity for a Product Development Manager to join a company with an excellent package and great culture.
If this is of interest or you would like more information, then please get in touch and either call Anastasia at Dome Recruitment on 0208 2466 098 or email her at email@example.com