Machine Learning Engineer
My client is looking for a machine learning engineer that can build, optimize, and maintain data applications, systems, and services.
As data engineer you’ll build data pipelines that clean, transform, and aggregate data from disparate sources and processes in a production-safe manner, using the latest technologies and with a DataOps culture.
You’ll work in a fast moving, agile environment, within multi-disciplinary teams to solve business problems. You’ll work closely with the data science and business intelligence teams to develop data models and pipelines for reporting, and machine learning
This role may combine the discipline of software engineering with the knowledge and experience of building data solutions to deliver business value, experience with Sagemaker and Redpoint CDP platform is highly preferred.
- Experience in data warehouse development, data modelling, ETL, experience in cloud environment.
- The ability to build reliable, efficient data applications systems, services, and platforms.
- You have experience with using CI/CD tooling to analyze, build, test and deploy your code.
- Have a good understanding of design choices for data storage and data processing, with a particular focus on cloud data services.
- Good experience in using parallel computing to process large datasets and to optimize computationally intensive tasks.
- You have experience in programmatically deploying, scheduling, and monitoring components in a workflow.
- Experience in writing complex queries against relational and non-relational data stores.
- Familiarity with the AWS ecosystem specifically RedShift and RDS