Dynamics CRM Consultant – London
Ideally you will be a CRM functional consultant with experience of delivering integrated solutions and web portals. You will thrive on the ability to lead and work on the end-to-end delivery of major business transformation projects (£80K – £1M).
My client are a Microsoft Gold Partner focusing on Dynamics 365 as well as their own bespoke product. They are happy to offer home working with visits to client sites and the office when necessary. They have a rewarding working environment and very supportive in terms of career progression and development.
You will be part of a highly customer focused team working to deliver their management solution. As a Functional Consultant you will work alongside a Project Manager to:
- Design and scope the customer solution needs and requirements
- Advise, build and maintain membership systems according to customer needs and specifications
- Develop excellent all round customer relations at all levels
- Be actively involved from late sales (possibly assisting in presales) through to hand over to our support team.
- Identify and clearly document the customers business requirements and processes aligning it to the solution
- Deliver the CRM and Portal configuration, customisation and guide the implementation of the solution within each project.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Functional Consultant to join my client who are committed to developing the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded.
You will be playing a leading role in a fast-paced, dynamic environment surrounded by passionate and forward thinking individuals.
If this is of interest or you would like more information, then please get in touch and either call Joey at Dome Recruitment on 0208 246 6089 or email her at email@example.com