Our client requires a Data Strategist who will be part of high-profile projects to answer complex strategic questions using data. You will be a natural collaborator, persuading clients to follow the right data-driven strategy and approach.
- Strategic thinking ability and lateral approach to solving problems
- Ability to use and interpret statistical and analytical outputs analysis to understand who the customer is and create exceptional customer experiences.
- Understanding of all types of campaign metrics and measurement
- Staying abrest on industry trends and marketing technology ecosystems and the ability to articulate these trends and systems to our client
- Contribute to the development of new products, innovation and thought leadership
- Degree in a quantitative subject (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics)
- Experience of planning data driven customer experiences
- Understanding statistical techniques such as predictive modelling and segmentation.
- Knowledge of experimental test design techniques
- Good knowledge of data and technology
- Knowledge of digital marketing