My client, a rapidly expanding SaaS company based just outside of Godalming, is looking for driven and articulate Customer Success Managers to help manage their account base of SME Clients.
- Be the primary point of contact for designated portfolio of customers across varied sectors and industries
- Drive the overall customer relationship, acting as the customer advocate in the business
- Working with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators that can be measured to determine success
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship with the customer to drive continued value of our products and services
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed for the Job
- 3+ years experience in a Project Management, Account Management or Customer Success Management role
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Experience working with digital workplace platforms either as a manager or end user e.g. Jive, Interact, Jostle
- Experience within a fast paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial company
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be organised and able to prioritise, multi-task, work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Proactive, motivated, calm and show initiative.
- Friendly with a good sense of humour.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant team with a “work hard, play hard” attitude. The company is offering 3 days a week in the office when normality returns, with the other two working from home.