Role and Company:
My client is a large travel group. They are now hiring IT professionals who can help ensure IT systems are available to business users at all times.
At this stage they are looking for 2nd line of support analysts. The role is customer facing and you will be required to communicate effectively with internal and external customers of all levels.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshoot issues that have been escalated to you from the 1st line team
- Action, track and monitor calls within the incident management database to the point of closure.
- Liaise with external resource where necessary to resolve issues with third parties.
- Ensure all calls are administered in accordance with the agreed SLA’s.
- Perform remote troubleshooting
- Provide out-of-hours duty cover on a rota basis.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Strong focus on customer service and ensuring the needs of various stakeholders (internal & external) are satisfied at all times
- Driven by deadlines, with the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable dealing with people at all levels of an organisatio
- Strong analytical skills
- Pro-active and “can do” attitude
This is a great opportunity for a 2nd line Support Analyst to join my client who are committed to offering an excellent workplace with flexible working and career progression.
If this is of interest or you would like more information, then please get in touch and either call Anastasia at Dome Recruitment on 0208 2466 098 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org