My client in Guildford is looking for a 1st line support analyst to join their exciting team in the center of Guildford!
You will be required to:
- Troubleshoot issues and forward to 2nd and 3rd line support as needed
- Assist customers in solving queries
- Undertake User Acceptance Testing of fixes
- Manage and prioritise multiple incidents
What you need:
For this role my client believes personality is everything, if you have a bubbly and driven personality and want to progress your career further (or kick start it) then this will be the perfect role for you. With a fast rate of company progression and a competitive salary.
If you think this sounds like you – then click apply today!
My client, a rapidly expanding SaaS company based just outside of Godalming, is looking for driven and articulate Customer Success Managers to help manage their account base of SME Clients.
- Be the primary point of contact for designated portfolio of customers across varied sectors and industries
- Drive the overall customer relationship, acting as the customer advocate in the business
- Working with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators that can be measured to determine success
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship with the customer to drive continued value of our products and services
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed for the Job
- 3+ years experience in a Project Management, Account Management or Customer Success Management role
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Experience working with digital workplace platforms either as a manager or end user e.g. Jive, Interact, Jostle
- Experience within a fast paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial company
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be organised and able to prioritise, multi-task, work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Proactive, motivated, calm and show initiative.
- Friendly with a good sense of humour.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant team with a “work hard, play hard” attitude. The company is offering 3 days a week in the office when normality returns, with the other two working from home.
Dynamics CRM Consultant – London
Ideally you will be a CRM functional consultant with experience of delivering integrated solutions and web portals. You will thrive on the ability to lead and work on the end-to-end delivery of major business transformation projects (£80K – £1M).
My client are a Microsoft Gold Partner focusing on Dynamics 365 as well as their own bespoke product. They are happy to offer home working with visits to client sites and the office when necessary. They have a rewarding working environment and very supportive in terms of career progression and development.
You will be part of a highly customer focused team working to deliver their management solution. As a Functional Consultant you will work alongside a Project Manager to:
- Design and scope the customer solution needs and requirements
- Advise, build and maintain membership systems according to customer needs and specifications
- Develop excellent all round customer relations at all levels
- Be actively involved from late sales (possibly assisting in presales) through to hand over to our support team.
- Identify and clearly document the customers business requirements and processes aligning it to the solution
- Deliver the CRM and Portal configuration, customisation and guide the implementation of the solution within each project.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Functional Consultant to join my client who are committed to developing the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded.
You will be playing a leading role in a fast-paced, dynamic environment surrounded by passionate and forward thinking individuals.
If this is of interest or you would like more information, then please get in touch and either call Joey at Dome Recruitment on 0208 246 6089 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a great communicator…? A people person? Worked in customer-facing roles previously and want to build a rewarding, fun and challenging career….?
If so, we have a great OPPORTUNITY for an outgoing graduate or trainee to joint the fast-growing team at Dome Recruitment.
We work in the hugely dynamic digital technology sector, finding amazing people for our clients across the UK, Europe and North America.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ideally of graduate calibre with >6-months work experience
- An ability to demonstrate tenacity, resilience and over-achievement.
- Strong communication skills.
- Intelligence, combined with an ability to soak up new information and support others.
- A real desire to be part of a progressive, successful team.
Apply direct by calling Tom Craven: 07711 035045