Are you looking for a new challenge in 2022 where you can go home and know the job you are doing is truly making a difference? Do you want to join a team who’s mission is to save lives?
We are currently supporting a global medical device company who are looking for a Director Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance to join their team with offices based in the UK, France, Sweden and The Netherlands. You will manage the regional submission area, report to management in regards to regulatory submissions and quality control. Developer and implement new quality control procedures and more.
As a company, they offer great flexibility, competitive salary, bonuses and other benefits.
Are you a Hardware Installation Engineer who wants to join a company who truly help save lives on a daily basis? Do you want to go home with the feeling you have achieved something amazing today, well this is the job for you. We are working with one of the worlds most exciting medical device company who are looking for several Hardware Installation Engineers to work in Italy and The Netherlands. This opportunity offers a competitive salary, plus travel allowance and bonus!
- To have excellent knowledge and proven skills in electronics, PCs and servers, networking, high vacuum, high/low voltage & current, diagnostic equipment and a general knowledge of all engineering disciplines
- Ability to manage own workload
- To be highly motivated, dynamic, have good leadership skills and be a good problem solver
- Site management skills
- Strong customer focus and have excellent customer service skills
- To ensure that all customers are provided with high quality service and attention throughout the installation process, so that each customer is fully satisfied with the support they receive.