Role and Company:
My client is a large travel group. They are now hiring IT professionals who can help ensure IT systems are available to business users at all times.
At this stage they are looking for 2nd line of support analysts. The role is customer facing and you will be required to communicate effectively with internal and external customers of all levels.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshoot issues that have been escalated to you from the 1st line team
- Action, track and monitor calls within the incident management database to the point of closure.
- Liaise with external resource where necessary to resolve issues with third parties.
- Ensure all calls are administered in accordance with the agreed SLA’s.
- Perform remote troubleshooting
- Provide out-of-hours duty cover on a rota basis.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Strong focus on customer service and ensuring the needs of various stakeholders (internal & external) are satisfied at all times
- Driven by deadlines, with the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable dealing with people at all levels of an organisatio
- Strong analytical skills
- Pro-active and “can do” attitude
This is a great opportunity for a 2nd line Support Analyst to join my client who are committed to offering an excellent workplace with flexible working and career progression.
If this is of interest or you would like more information, then please get in touch and either call Anastasia at Dome Recruitment on 0208 2466 098 or email her at email@example.com
Embedded Software Engineers are needed to assist in the development of video and audio processing solutions for a software and hardware company
·Contribute in both the planning and the testing process
·Help develop and support hardware products
·Work closely with the team and exchange ideas
·Be part of the fille product life cycle
·Report to the product leader
Skills and Experience:
·Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
·C++, Linux and Python
·Comfortable with Subversion and git
·IP network protocols, debugging, testing and validation
·Able to mentor colleagues
·Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
This is a great opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer to work in an ideal environment in Hampshire. The client are a small, friendly team with a great atmosphere.
If this is of interest or you would like more information, then please get in touch and either call Anastasia at Dome Recruitment on 0208 2466 098 or email
My client, a leading defense software company based in Farnborough is looking for a proactive and experienced Solutions Engineer to join them in an exciting new opportunity
- Ensuring that your projects are delivered within the agreed scope and time frame
- Conducting technical training for our customers – both in classroom environments and in workshop-like set-ups
- Supporting the training of administrators and end users
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders, including customers, sub-contractors, consultants and colleagues within the company
- Keeping up to date with the status of my client’s products and support to ensure alignment of customer expectations and product roadmaps, maximizing value for both their customers and their products
The solution is all-encompassing; radio, mobile, vehicle, web and application-based. All of this reporting back to command HQ in real-time. You will be working closely with multiple customers to develop new features for and roll out a mission critical system that creates value by simplifying decision making. Your tasks will be within areas such as solution design, configuration, installation, technical support, technical training, interoperability, development and testing.
- Have a technical education at bachelor or master level
- Have 4 + years of industry experience in software engineering
- Are capable to take the responsibility in given tasks and finalize it independently
- Have experience with one or more of the following technologies: JavaSE, JEE, Swing, JavaFX, Angular, OSGI, JUnit, Mockito, Jira, Team City, Git, and IntelliJ, SQL, Type Script, Android and are capable of using such technologies to develop customer solutions.
- Speak and write English professionally
- You have positive mindset – also when it comes to problem solving
- Want to work in an agile environment (Scrum experience is a plus)
- Are eager to make a difference and step outside your comfort zone
Moreover, you have experience within some or all of the following: military domain, tactical communications systems, IT-infrastructure, software and system tests and/or test management (e.g. ISTQB), technical training, external customer-facing projects, delivering services and consultancy in the IT sector and/or successfully coaching peers.
NOTE: THIS ROLE WILL REQUIRE YOU TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR SC CLEARANCE
Solution Architect (SC Cleared) – Farnborough – Defence
As a Solution Architect, you will be working with our development team to provide end-to-end technical solutions across several areas. The projects involve implementing our product suites into our customers’ organisations.
Your responsibility is to develop and refine technical solutions that meet or exceed all technical requirements while working closely with the customer and the software development teams. You will be working with many different branches within the customers organization as well as their international and domestic partners.
You will become part of a professional and strong community in Defence Operations. Together with talented colleagues from various professional disciplines, you will be able to discuss the latest developments in the areas of technology and Command and Control systems.
- Hold a bachelor or master’s in computer science, software engineering or related field
- 8 + years of industry experience preferably in engineering or related discipline
- Have strong technical presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
are confident in steering the Customer in the right direction through presentations and demos
- Understands the sales process and the roles and responsibilities which lies within
- Are able to thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Can work independently, adapt quickly, and maintain a positive attitude
- possess experience from own former development activities with technologies such as Java, C#, and .NET
- Willing to travel in accordance with your projects
- Experience and certifications within TOGAF will be a plus.
- Eligible for SC clearance
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Solution Architect to join my client who are committed to developing the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded.
You will be playing a leading role in a fast-paced, dynamic environment surrounded by passionate and forward thinking individuals.
If this is of interest or you would like more information, then please get in touch and either call Joey at Dome Recruitment on 0208 246 6089 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org